Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have heel pain....

Default Do you have heel pain....

We have a great new site that specializes in forms for your shoes for about a tenth of what the dr charges. Heel pain, heel spurs, heel injuries, or runners pain, no problem. These are fantastic, and we have a free ship over 30.00 right now and a very limited time of 10% cash back.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We have a great new site that specializes in forms for your shoes for about a tenth of what the dr charges. Heel pain, heel spurs, heel injuries, or runners pain, no problem. These are fantastic, and we have a free ship over 30.00 right now and a very limited time of 10% cash back.
    What's the name of the site? Is it Heel That Pain?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Oops, yes, I forgot to put the link in.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/HeelThatPain/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I'll have Mike take a look over the weekend as he always complains about heel pain when we go on vacation and walk a lot.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I get bouts of plantar fasciitis, currently under control, but it looks like they definitely have a neat product. I like that they have all the cause and effect info on it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My father had plantar fasciitis and his doctor offered surgery as a possible option...

My father has learned that if he NEVER goes barefoot and he wears his crocs around the house, that the pain has completely gone away...

Crocs have also helped my husband with heel spurs...

so good shoes can really help.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

OMG, thank you for this.
    My back went out this summer--needed new work out shoes.
    I am determined for my back not to ever go out and I know I need to invest in these. My friends dh, pays over $125 for this product from the Dr. Off to look at the site.

I just ordered the heel seats and the Plantar FTX to try to heal my Plantar Fasciitis so that I can get started training for the mini marathon. I'm already a few weeks behind and am afraid that I may not be able to catch up. I'm hoping to get these by the weekend or maybe Monday so that I can get back to running next week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just ordered the heel seats and the Plantar FTX to try to heal my Plantar Fasciitis so that I can get started training for the mini marathon. I'm already a few weeks behind and am afraid that I may not be able to catch up. I'm hoping to get these by the weekend or maybe Monday so that I can get back to running next week.
    I have not had any heel pain from plantar fasciitis since I started wearing the Asics Gel Nimbus shoes:

http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/Produc...00317&icid=gnd

I tried New Balance before, but these running shoes have totally taken away my heel pain. I wear them everyday.

Unfortunately, mine is apparently pretty injured. The doctor has me taking naproxen twice a day and doing all kinds of exercises and stuff. I had to stop running for awhile to give the inflammation a chance to go away. If something doesn't start working soon, I have to get the shot.

The odd thing is that I don't ever have heel pain. All of my pain is in the arch of my foot. The doctor checked both my running shoes (which I had fitted at the running store) and by Born dress shoes that I wear regularly and they are good. He said part of the problem is my hardwood floors but I have had them for years. It doesn't make any sense.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs