Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can lead a horse to water...

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    But you can't make them join SR. For about 6 months, I have had my referral link in my signature on a board that permits it. It's a beauty board, so I mention Drugstore.com, Sally's, and Walgreens in my signature. I have gotten no referrals, not even sign-ups from it. I want to start screaming every time I see them post about dropping $$$ at one of those stores.
    Well what do you expect? You lead a horse to the water... and expect them to join SR? Of course a horse will probably have better luck qualifying on surveys, since there aren't too many out there on SR.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I am on a different disney board and there is a thread that Kim and I started over a year ago about how people save for disney. We both talk about doing surveys and I bring it up every now and then as the thread still gets traffic.
    Ok I probably read that thread! I remember reading about Sunshine Rewards and thinking to myself I should check that out sometime. I think that was over 9 months ago. I am really kicking myself now - after I found out how easy it is here. A few surveys and shopping equals $25.00 in two weeks for my next Disney trip. Lets see.. 9 months equals 36 weeks divided by 2 times $25.00 ... I don't even want to do the Math to see what I could have by now!

Tracy

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by slriver View Post
    Ok I probably read that thread! I remember reading about Sunshine Rewards and thinking to myself I should check that out sometime. I think that was over 9 months ago. I am really kicking myself now - after I found out how easy it is here. A few surveys and shopping equals $25.00 in two weeks for my next Disney trip. Lets see.. 9 months equals 36 weeks divided by 2 times $25.00 ... I don't even want to do the Math to see what I could have by now!

Tracy
    Welcome Tracy! We are happy to have you now. I have to say when I first joined I earned $50 in a couple of months and then went to Disney and forgot to keep up my habit. I lost a good 4 or 5 months worth of earnings that I am still peeved at myself about but I've moved on and have made this my daily habit. Get up, shower, have breakfast, log into SR and do a few things, go to work, come home, cook dinner and complete surveys, go to gym, shower again, go to bed.
    Sunshine Rewards