Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Books?

So after the 3 months promo, it's $14.95...PLUS the cost of books? Or is the $14.95 the cost of the book? I tried to look and see if this is compatable with an Ereader..but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if you can download these to a Kindle??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    So after the 3 months promo, it's $14.95...PLUS the cost of books? Or is the $14.95 the cost of the book? I tried to look and see if this is compatable with an Ereader..but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if you can download these to a Kindle??
    The monthly fee covers one credit per month and that credit is equal to one audiobook. So, yes the $7.49 or $14.95 pays for a book each month. Now, they do have some selections that are worth two credits, but most are just one. I don't believe audible.com is compatible with ereaders like Kindle. They are audio files only. To see the wide range of compatible devices, choose the link on their site for "How It Works" and then "Compatible Devices".

I just signed up! I think I'll make this my DS's Halloween Treat!
    Angie

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I signed up! I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it past the three months, but if I am able to get through at least one book a month I'll keep it for sure.

I miss reading! Thanks for the increase!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I just signed up and am very excited, but per the norm I am nervous its a big crediting signup and those do not seem to like me...I have not received the notice from them that I joined, I can access the website and am showing up fine. I dont know what I should do, the last big one that I didnt get they stated they needed that information for proof that I joined....do I contact customer service...? I will be more than a little upset about our group and myself losing another bigger money payout...help ?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    I just signed up and am very excited, but per the norm I am nervous its a big crediting signup and those do not seem to like me...I have not received the notice from them that I joined, I can access the website and am showing up fine. I dont know what I should do, the last big one that I didnt get they stated they needed that information for proof that I joined....do I contact customer service...? I will be more than a little upset about our group and myself losing another bigger money payout...help ?
    I see your credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

THANK YOU it is the only thing that has gone right all day. I must have done something right... thanks

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

any idea on howw long this is taking to credit? I haven't seen anything pend yet, but It's only been a day so I'm not worried, just wondering...
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

now that I think about it, mabye I should worry! I went through the sr link for audible at work, but I downloaded the software at home on a different computer. That would really stink if I don't get the credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up last night, and am listening to the book right now! Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner....she's a good author!

Hope to see my credit soon! Way to start off the last quarter!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

nevermind! I see it pending now. It's good to know that you can buy the membership and download the software on a different computer and still get credit. I know that is a sticky for some other offers out there.

Thank you SR for getting this increase! I don't think I would have tried the service without that little boost.
    Sunshine Rewards