Thread: Looking for a Digital SLR camera

Default Looking for a Digital SLR camera

Does anyone have one they LOVE? Hate? About what did you pay and where did you get it?

I want to get a new one, and what better way then to get SR credit on it!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My sister in law has a Canon digital SLR but I couldn't tell you what model she has. I know she bought it about 2 years ago as she bought it for the birth of her son. She likes it but I tried to use it a few weeks ago and was completely lost. I couldn't even turn it on.

I've been toying around with upgrading my point and shoot to a more top of the line point and shoot and I've been looking at buy.com and newegg.com. I think buy.com has the better deals/prices at least for the one I'm looking at.
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband, who holds a photography degree, uses a Canon SLR. I've used it a few times, and being very stupid about photography,I've done ok. It does take a sec for it to auto focus, which I didn't know, but the pics are top quality. His is an EOS. I think the body is around 500.00, it came with one lens. HTH
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My DH also has a Canon Rebel XSI (EOS) that he loves. It was purchased last December after a lot of research on technology sites, like zdnet, popular photography, etc., and was top rated. I'd recommend doing a little online research to see what models at present are highly rated.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

dcresource.com is an excellent site for researching cameras.
    Sunshine Rewards