Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Referral Threads

I do apologize for my part of the original thread as I never thought of the negatives... only the positives to both the referred and the dvc member. But I appreciate you looking out for everyone. Wish there was a way to make everyone happy
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    The only way I've seen it work on other forums is to do a chain where 1 person starts, a person signs up under them and then that 1st person is done and it moves to someone else and they get their 1. I don't know if that would work around here nor how we'd monitor it. I think we should just keep the no referrals/no links rule as it keeps the peace and keeps everyone focused on earning free money around here doing surveys and such.
    That's exactly how they do it at a frequent flyer website I visit. They call it a "cha-cha" line and someone starts a post, and then you get in line. You'd call the post something like "CHA CHA - Holiday Inn Coupon Referral" When a person gets their wish filled, they edit their original post that they don't need any more and you go to the next person in line if you want a referral. There doesn't seem to be any bickering or complaining as that's just how it's done.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

How did I miss this conversation? I really don't understand people getting mad either...I'm sorry because I was one of the ones that posted and that was only because a "person of authority" told me I could? I only know for sure that two of the four people that I referred actually followed through and called. I really like that Cha-Cha idea...SR is mostly about the love of Disney and there must be a way to keep everyone happy when opportunities like this come around? Maybe make it a SM perk and can only be posted in that thread?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES