Thread: Figured a way to get triple mileage out of a purchase!

Default Figured a way to get triple mileage out of a purchase!

One of our local grocery chains gives you 10 cents off each gallon of gas at their gas station for every $50 in purchases at their store. They sell tons of gift certificates for places like Best Buy, Home Depot, Barnes and Noble, itunes, restaurants, etc.

Here's what I did to max out my savings:

1. Use my credit card that gives me 1% back on purchases to purchase some Best Buy gift cards.

2. The gift card purchase at the grocery store gives me cents off my gas purchases.

3. Link through SR to Best Buy to buy things, pay with my gift cards online, and then pick it up at the store!

So easy, and earned or saved money through three different sources for my Best Buy purchase!

I love SR!!
    ~Laura~

I would just like to say.........

Talk about making your money work for you!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Pretty Darn Smart!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I did something similar to this recently-

Bought a Dyson at Target and got the $100 gift card back (and paid with Amex to get 1% points)

Came on SR and bought $228 worth of goodies at Target.com, used the gift card to partially pay for purchases, and got the 3% back with SR. Plus another 1% on remaining balance with Amex.

Same with Disneyshopping- got a discount code, plus SR money back, plus the points on my credit card. I got something like $150 worth of goodies for $60 + the $2.40 back from SR!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin