Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
Which $10 member bonus is that? Did you mean 10% member discount? If you purchase from them once every 60days you get an extra 10% off on top of whatever coupons you have.

AWESOME I just bought 2 pair of sketchers (one sneaker one dress type shoe) for DD7 the other day and it was about $40 after all discounts.

Shoebuy is one of the normally fastest pending credits. I usually see them no later then 48 hrs, most of the time within 24hrs. Just remember though end of Q is crazy for the SR ladies so it may be delayed just a bit longer.
Thanks!

The $10 member bonus was 10% (my order was $100) although, I have never ordered from them before...

I kept putting off buying school shoes, because I was afraid their feet would grow before they ever got into their new shoes (happened last year...). They have sandals and crocs they have been wearing, but with winter on the way, I wanted some good shoes for them to wear.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. But I have only made a couple of purchases, so I am not real sure how long it takes. I had made a vistaprint order within a few days of singing up and thought I messed that order up by taking 3-4 days to order... but a few days later it was in my account