Thread: Digital Picture Frames?

Default Digital Picture Frames?

Does anyone have one of these, and really like it? I'm thinking of this as a gift for my Dad for Christmas, but I know nothing about them, or what brands are good. And of course, if I can order it thru SR, well then that's a bonus for me!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

i too have been wondering. I have been hearng that for Black Friday this may be a hot item. I would love to get one for my hubby and one for my mom for their desks at work. I just don't know anyone who has had one and if they work as good as I hope.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have one that my brother bought us for Christmas last year. I believe he got it at Brookstone and the brand is Ality. I think it's about a 7" or so. I LOVE it! Honestly I keep it on most of the time and have had absolutely no problems with it! You want to make sure to resize the pictures to make them a little smaller or you will be limited to only a few pictures. I resized my pictures and can get a few hundred on there and it looks great! I have read where people say their's would only hold 5 pictures.. and that's why.

I am looking for one to get DH for his desk at work for Christmas this year. I haven't actually started looking at them yet though. I know that some places that carry them (where you can go through SR) are Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, Brookstone. I'm sure that there are others as well! It is usually a hot seller around the holidays. We were able to get some for our Mom's for Mother's Day through Office Depot for a good price. So, closer to the holidays, you might start seeing good sales on these.

Once I look some more, I'll post where I find them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I also want to get one of these for my mom who has everything. What's the average price for these? Anyone know?

Veronica

I got one from Target on Black Friday last year for DH to put on his desk. It was 79.99. I don't remember the brand (maybe Trutech?), but it has worked well and has pretty good resolution. DH (who is much more into tech and photography than I am) likes the ones from Philips because they have great resolution. They are about $200-300, though. I might upgrade his for Christmas, but I wanted to see if he would use it first. I am also planning to get one for my DMIL, probably on Black Friday.