Thread: OTX Partner Surveys?

Wink OTX Partner Surveys?

Hi everyone!

I've been a member for about a year now but this is my first post so hello hello!

I was wondering if somebody could help me out?

For the past couple of days I've had the issue with OTX giving me the "survey has been filled/you may have taken too many surveys within the time period, etc." message, and normally after that it will ask if you'd like to see if you qualify for a partner's survey, click yes or no.

Well I always click yes, but it never actually gave me a survey until just now and I got routed to another site where you enter your age, income, email, etc. and then check off the boxes for categories of surveys you may be qualified for (like the pre-screen before you go into GF). I took a survey, completed it, and then it routed me to the AMP Survey's thank you page you normally see after you finish an OTX survey.

Has anyone gotten through this before and did you receive a credit from OTX?

I was thinking I would, as I ended at the same AMP Surveys thank you screen but I'm not sure.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Eric

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been lead to a partner site after I've gone through some screener questions and told I qualified for a XX minute survey on a partner site. I have received credit in the instances where I have been able to finish it and go back to the AMP landing page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! That's good to know.

I actually just now looked at my history and saw that I received credit for the survey I took like an hour ago, that's the fastest I've ever been credited after I took a survey.

Thanks so much for the help.