Thread: 50% off EVERY COSTUME TODAY

Default 50% off EVERY COSTUME TODAY

Today is the day....get em, all costumes, 50% off, it doesn't get any better then that.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ShindigZ/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love costumes! Can't wait until I get home and can do some real shopping.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I really wanted to do this for the firefighter costume but it doesn't take the full 50% off the sale price. It only marks it 50% off the orginal price.
    Sunshine Rewards

Even at that, its a great deal. I got two of them with shipping and all for 36.00 and they are nice ones.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Even at that, its a great deal. I got two of them with shipping and all for 36.00 and they are nice ones.
    Which ones did you get?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Which ones did you get?
    Wolverine and Optimus something or other. They were for the boys and I just ordered what I was told to order for them.

Really, because the one I want would be about that. It is $28 plus $8.99 or something in shipping. I already got him the Bumblebee transformer costume for Halloween I was just going to get this for fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    Really, because the one I want would be about that. It is $28 plus $8.99 or something in shipping. I already got him the Bumblebee transformer costume for Halloween I was just going to get this for fun.
    Really, cause I put the Bumblebee transformer in my cart originally, and with the code it came down to 20.00 and then 7.99 shipping. Hmmm.

Cindy, the one I am wanting is the firefighter one but I can't justify spending about $35 for it right now. Thanks. I was saying he already has bumblebee for Halloween. The firefighter one was just for dress up.
    Sunshine Rewards