Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any experience with Posterbrains?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Any experience with Posterbrains?

I just saw the SR email on Posterbrains and I'm really interested. I have been looking for a place to make some larger photos of Mike and I's wedding/honeymoon/engagement photos and the prices are really good on this website. Has anyone ordered before? I was wondering how it went. I am thinking of ordering a couple of the small sized posters and then framing those to put up around the apartment.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I checked out their site but didn't see anything to tell me whether they will ship to a non-US address. It is such a cool idea!
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried to download a picture and never got past the "rendering"...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I went looking for that information too in the checkout area but couldn't see an option for Canada. Maybe you can email them on the contact us page and put in a plug for Canada shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    I tried to download a picture and never got past the "rendering"...
    Hmm. I did ok both times I tested the site out. I need to pick a photo a commit already! Maybe try clearing everything out and going through the link again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just tried in Windows Explorer, since my outlook always opens links in Firefox and was able to download a picture. Now to see if the one I REALLY want is too large of a file.

I tried a professional photo and it made the file size limit so hopefully yours will too.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually used a file of the Steelers Super Bowl trophies that I downloaded off the net and it made a fantastic poster.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I tried a professional photo and it made the file size limit so hopefully yours will too.
    You did see that if you buy 2 you get free shipping with code "freeship" so now is definately the time to do it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You did see that if you buy 2 you get free shipping with code "freeship" so now is definately the time to do it.
    Ohh that makes it sounds so much nicer! I was hesitant once I realized the cost was 11.99 plus $5 shipping... even though there is a $5 credit from SR.

I wish my wedding pictures were finished

The picture I uploaded earlier was from my wedding photographer, we hired him originally for Jeff's grandmas 80th birthday, and LOVED him... so he was hired for our wedding...

At any rate I uploaded one of his pictures from the birthday party and it uploaded beautifully