Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any experience with Posterbrains?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just placed my order. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I went with 2 in the smallest size and plan on framing them for the apartment.

AlternateEgo - I'm still waiting on my wedding photos too. I'm so antsy but I know they will be beautiful and worth the wait.

ETA: This is my "share" site http://www.posterbrain.com/s/z29562/.../?publish=true
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh my posters are printed and getting ready for shipment with shipping scheduled to take 2-3 days. That means I should have them by Friday if they go out tonight. I am super excited.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so surprised that no one is (or just a few) are taking advantage of this fantastic offer. You don't get posters for that cheap, and with 5.00 cash back, its the best deal you'll ever get on this. Great presents or kids room decorations, even making posters of your favorite sports figures.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'd like to see what kind of pictures I end up with after my trip to Kansas this weekend. They would be a great gift to my brother's family for Christmas.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I bought my husband one of those "Wall Windows" a few years ago for his work cubicle that you hang on the wall and the scenes are interchangeable. I have to see what size that it takes, this might be something that I could get him for c'mas?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just got my posters (only took 3 days!) and I love them. The small size is perfect for us to fill up some wall space so I'll be ordering some more soon. Just waiting on the credits
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just got my posters (only took 3 days!) and I love them. The small size is perfect for us to fill up some wall space so I'll be ordering some more soon. Just waiting on the credits
    Are they good quality? Is the paper like a poster board, or a poster you might buy at Walmart?

And would one of these fit into a frame nicely?

Thanks

Last day for the rate increase.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Are they good quality? Is the paper like a poster board, or a poster you might buy at Walmart?

And would one of these fit into a frame nicely?

Thanks
    It is a thicker paper than the kind of poster you'd buy at walmart of say a sports or pop star. I'd probably say closer to poster board.

Here is one of the ones I bought just on my entertainment center:

The sunlight is messing with it a little so don't let that light spot deter you.

When I was thinking about ordering these I went onto Michael's and Joann's and looked to see what sizes frames came in and they said they carried poster sized frames in store. I remember seeing the 3 posterbrain sizes listed on michaels.com so you should be good to go if you want to frame them. I plan on checking into the framing this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Last day for the rate increase.
    Oh man I know I won't have my pictures back by then

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It is a thicker paper than the kind of poster you'd buy at walmart of say a sports or pop star. I'd probably say closer to poster board.

Here is one of the ones I bought just on my entertainment center:

The sunlight is messing with it a little so don't let that light spot deter you.

When I was thinking about ordering these I went onto Michael's and Joann's and looked to see what sizes frames came in and they said they carried poster sized frames in store. I remember seeing the 3 posterbrain sizes listed on michaels.com so you should be good to go if you want to frame them. I plan on checking into the framing this weekend.
    Thanks for the info, sounds like you got a great deal.