Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Mouse Unlimited

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Mouse Unlimited

Have you shopped at Mouse Unlimited? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Mouse Unlimited at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Mouse Unlimited at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I'm happy to be the first to review Tom and Mouse Unlimited!

First off, let me say that I am a very anal vacation planner, especially when it comes to a Disney vacation and am more than comfortable doing everything on my own...actually prefer the control of doing it on my own. But, the lure of some SR cash back was too tempting. I had made a reservation on my own which I was able to transfer to MU. In the meantime, Disney came out with a special discount code and I knew I had to jump quickly if I wanted to get 40% off a room at the limited French Quarter. I went ahead and booked a second reservation and Tom was more than helpful in getting our first booking cancelled and transferring the second reservation to him so we could get Sunshine credits.

I was more than pleased with the promptness in which Tom always answered my emails and his suggestions on how to change rooms or resorts. Even though the reservation was made through MU, I still liked being able to make my own dining and flight reservations, although that is a service they could have taken care of.

It was a pleasure to work with Tom and I would not hesitate to do so again in the future. Thank you.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

I'm very happy to review Mouse Unlimited. One word...fantastic! Second..patient! I have emailed Tom many times, asking for quotes, when my DH and I were talking about going to Disney, whether it was Disneyland, a Disney Cruise, or WDW. Each time, he was so patient, answered all my questions, and wasn't offended when we didn't book. Finally, with our upcoming trip to disney, I was able to book through him. He helped work out different scenerios, gave us many options, and was very helpful. Even when I thought we were changing our mind on resort, tickets, anything....he rolled with the punches and answered my questions. I am an OCD palnner when it comes to Disney, but I would not hesitate to book through Mouse Unlimited again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards