Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy cow! Did anyone check out Mouse Unlimited?

Default Holy cow! Did anyone check out Mouse Unlimited?

$$ back on Disney vacations-woot!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

They are SUPER happy to be working with us. One of the owners has been an SR member for quite a while (but I'm not sure if she is active in the forum?) They designed a whole portion of their website just for us!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Drats! I just booked a trip this past Wednesday.

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just requested a quote. I haven't used a travel agent in yrs and yrs. But, for the chance of SR money back, I decided to check into it. We are going in June and having just been hanging out waiting to make reservations. My last experience with a travel agent was 20 yrs ago and a failed trip to Cozumel. Gilbert wiped it out 6 wks before our trip. So, we did some shuffling and ended up back in Disney.

My question is, will they check to see in to see if I have a pin? Current deals run thru Mar 27th. If and when new deals come out, will they update to reflect the newest deal?
    Last edited by arob414; 09-29-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    My question is, will they check to see in I have a pin? Current deals run thru Mar 27th. If and when new deals come out, will they update to reflect the newest deal?
    Good questions. Ones that only they will be able to answer. I have not booked with them before.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are SUPER happy to be working with us......They designed a whole portion of their website just for us!
    "Super" is an understatement! And not only do we have a dedicated homepage for SR, we've decided to be exclusive to SR when it comes to rewards programs. It's Sunshine Rewards or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by time2go View Post
    Drats! I just booked a trip this past Wednesday.
    Well, cancel it and call us. DUH! Just kidding.....kind of

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I just requested a quote. I haven't used a travel agent in yrs and yrs. But, for the chance of SR money back, I decided to check into it. We are going in June and having just been hanging out waiting to make reservations. My last experience with a travel agent was 20 yrs ago and a failed trip to Cozumel. Gilbert wiped it out 6 wks before our trip. So, we did some shuffling and ended up back in Disney.

My question is, will they check to see in to see if I have a pin? Current deals run thru Mar 27th. If and when new deals come out, will they update to reflect the newest deal?
    And the answer to this is: Yes, We Will.

If there are publicly published discounts or special offers, and we come across them, and they apply to your trip - we'll call Disney and update your reservation.

However, if you get an offer via mail or e-mail, those are usually sent to specific people and are not available for everyone. If you were to get one of these after we've booked your trip, you need to send it to us. Otherwise we'll never know it exists. Disney doesn't tell the Travel Agents if they send those out, because the "Guest" is their "customer".

Regardless, we'll do what it takes to get you the best deal!

And as always, for having us!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Oh snap!!!!! I just booked a 10 day 2 room trip........ didn't think to look here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbrie View Post
    Oh snap!!!!! I just booked a 10 day 2 room trip........ didn't think to look here!!!!
    Snap indeed. Did it include air? If not, you can still weasel out of it and get some cash back through SR
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbrie View Post
    Cancel and rebook
    Sunshine Rewards

I wish I could cancel and rebook. However, I booked at less than 45 days. I leave 10-10.

Sunshine Rewards