Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy cow! Did anyone check out Mouse Unlimited?

Quote Originally Posted by time2go View Post
    I wish I could cancel and rebook. However, I booked at less than 45 days. I leave 10-10.
    Well, we'll overlap a couple days....we're checking in 10/19!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Will just miss you....we are leaving for home on the 16th.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    "Super" is an understatement! And not only do we have a dedicated homepage for SR, we've decided to be exclusive to SR when it comes to rewards programs. It's Sunshine Rewards or bust!

Well, cancel it and call us. DUH! Just kidding.....kind of

And the answer to this is: Yes, We Will.

If there are publicly published discounts or special offers, and we come across them, and they apply to your trip - we'll call Disney and update your reservation.

However, if you get an offer via mail or e-mail, those are usually sent to specific people and are not available for everyone. If you were to get one of these after we've booked your trip, you need to send it to us. Otherwise we'll never know it exists. Disney doesn't tell the Travel Agents if they send those out, because the "Guest" is their "customer".

Regardless, we'll do what it takes to get you the best deal!

And as always, for having us!
    Can you guys do AAA discounts, and Disney Visa promotions?
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Well, we'll overlap a couple days....we're checking in 10/19!
    Are you coming to the unofficial meet?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Can you guys do AAA discounts, and Disney Visa promotions?

Are you coming to the unofficial meet?
    AAA....unfortunately, no. AAA is a Travel Agency, so they're technically competitors of ours. They're just so big (and old) that they've worked out direct deals with companies like Disney so that when you book using your AAA number, Disney just takes the "discount" out of the commission they send AAA and only charges you the "discounted" price. For agencies like us, you pay the full amount to Disney, Disney sends us the full commission, and we send the cash-back part to SR for distribution.

So, it's the same system either way you look at it. However, there was a post in another thread saying that with our SR Cash-Back, we beat AAA's room-only discount by a penny! I'm sure that AAA' discount is probably also 1% and this was just a difference in rounding.

We'll be there Oct 19-23. It sounds to me like the meet starts on the 23rd, which is when we'll be flying home. Bummer. Had we known sooner, we might have been able to adjust plans. Maybe next time!

How does it work if you can cel and book with you guys? We have a trip booked for february but we have the pirates room at CBR Deluxe Dining and all.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    How does it work if you can cel and book with you guys? We have a trip booked for february but we have the pirates room at CBR Deluxe Dining and all.....
    I'm not entirely sure what your question is. If you're asking what you can do about your February trip....nothing at this point. You have already booked with Disney and I can't access trips booked through anyone but us. And you don't dare want to cancel a trip and re-book it with us just to get $20-30 back. Too risky.

If you're asking about how to book future trips, you just go to our website (http://www.mouseunlimited.com/srhome) and fill out a Quote Request. Or call us after 6pm EST or on a weekend.

Hope this helps