Thread: Holy Cow! Wow! I got credit for an MPG!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default Holy Cow! Wow! I got credit for an MPG!

These buggers have been such a problem for me. I just re-did Simpsons and it credited w/in minutes.

I just wanted to share what I think was my problem...in case anyone else out there has the same.

Before learning about cookies, etc. I always had the setting to prompt for cookies. More often than not I chose to not allow (this is just regular surfing, not SR-ing).

This created a huge list in my IE / Internet Options / Privacy Tab / Sites / Managed Web Sites list. There was a HUGE list of "Do not allow" sites. So I cleared that out some days ago, ran all my scanners, and have been have very good luck now.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok I went in and did this and tried the MPG and also a Surveyandgifts offer. The MPG hasnt credited but the SNG did almost immediately and I haven't been able to get any of those to credit for quite a while.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know what you mean. I just did the Survey and Gift - Coke/Pepsi one and got credit. I almost never get credit for Survey and Gift offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

IT'S GONE!! I went to do it after reading your responses and it is now gone! I saw it liek 10 minutes ago! The surveys and gifts one
    <Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Hmm. I got them both, as well as an old $0.60 iPod iTunes one. The iPod one was not fast though.

Maybe you may have to reboot to make sure the settings are "set", or you could try the MPG with a brand new gmail? Although mine had a dot.

I did the clearing out a few days ago and just re-did these today. Sorry, I should have been more specific on that point (the rebooting computer or completely getting out of IE and then re-opening), I was so excited I wasn't thinking straight!

I'm hoping this will help with my shopping credits too. I have a few days to wait for them to show though.

ETA: Maybe MPG's are on the hour? I did mine close to 12, but can't remember if it was before, then I checked after 12 so it seemed fast? Hopefully Janet, it will post at 3. Fingers crossed and pixie dust headed your way
    Last edited by cglaura; 09-12-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    These buggers have been such a problem for me. I just re-did Simpsons and it credited w/in minutes.

I just wanted to share what I think was my problem...in case anyone else out there has the same.

Before learning about cookies, etc. I always had the setting to prompt for cookies. More often than not I chose to not allow (this is just regular surfing, not SR-ing).

This created a huge list in my IE / Internet Options / Privacy Tab / Sites / Managed Web Sites list. There was a HUGE list of "Do not allow" sites. So I cleared that out some days ago, ran all my scanners, and have been have very good luck now.
    I have the same problem with these sites but I'm confused by how to correct it. When I go to internet options under the privacy tab I see that my cookies are set for medium and there is no tab for "sites" or "managed web" only "import", "advanced" and "edit" under Web sites. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Click on advanced. Then you will see the sites. You may need to click default in order to see them. If you have been having issues with getting credits you may want to change the setting to the lowest and "allow all cookies" it really doesnt affect your security much and it will help things credit. You are blocking some of the cookies from being left. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards