Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you! Totally awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Yay for Cindy, too!

We are thinking of booking a Christmas trip for next year... I may be asking for a quote if the stars align...
    Now is definitely the time to start looking for next Christmas - or at least getting quotes. Christmas is the most magical (and most crowded) time at the World, so rooms get eaten up quickly.

If you're just wanting to see the lights, you can go anytime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, OR do like we do: go the day after New Years. We were there this past January 3-10, and will be there again this January 3-9.

Osborne Lights at DHS run for the last time on the 3rd, usually. And the rest of the lights are up until about halfway through the week. Each day, we noticed lights that had magically disappeared overnight. It was kind of a neat experience - seeing the magic of Christmas, and then getting to experience our beloved classic WDW, all in one trip!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Very happy to see this new merchant...for all of you! I am DVC so no Disney % back to me...
    Unless you take a Disney Cruise and don't use points....or take an Adventures by Disney vacation.....or if you buy stand-alone WDW Theme Park Tickets.

However, I imagine you are an AP Holder if you're a DVC member (that's what we do).

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

How do I buy Theme Park tickets? Am I missing it? Or do I just need more coffee

I found where to request a quote...do we request a there for tickets?

Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    How do I buy Theme Park tickets? Am I missing it? Or do I just need more coffee

I found where to request a quote...do we request a there for tickets?

Thanks!
    2 ways (for now):

1) Go to the usual WDW Quote Request Form and fill out the first red box with your info, then skip to the Blue ticket box, then fill in your SR stuff in the Yellow box, Agree to Terms, and Submit.

2) Go to the Contact Page and just send me an email with what you need.

Here are the details on cash-back on tickets: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/terms/srterms#wdwtix

I'm in the process of writing a nice Javascript ticket request/order form, but it's slow in the making.