Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you! Totally awesome!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    And thank you, Arob, for the quote request. We appreciate it. We get back to everyone within 48 hours (unless we happen to be in WDW at the time!), but often I get to most quotes the night they're requested.

I work a day job, so it's e-mailing during the day, and then quoting and booking and planning at night.

And we love to "deal" with your dining reservations! And not a penny of fees from us, to boot!
    I will be getting back to you to finalize our reservations. We are all looking forward to our trip and our first time with the Dining Plan. And, while I am a control freak, and just plan love the planning, I am a busy control freak so not having to worry about dining reservations is going to be great.

I gotta tell everyone....Tom is so darn fast with getting back to you with information! I needed to book our room for the marathon weekend and thought I could do a better job on our own with the AAA discount. But, with the SR discount, Tom came in ONE PENNY cheaper. (now, if Disney would just release some room only discounts) So, looks like I'm headed to Mouse Unlimited. So far, couldn't be any more pleased.

Thanks Tom and SR for offering this new merchant!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I will be getting back to you to finalize our reservations. We are all looking forward to our trip and our first time with the Dining Plan. And, while I am a control freak, and just plan love the planning, I am a busy control freak so not having to worry about dining reservations is going to be great.
    The Dining Plan is awesome (and really is a bargain, if you take advantage of it). As a side note to everyone, don't ever get the Deluxe Plan unless you plan on rolling around WDW like the Blueberry Girl. Wow, it's a lot of food!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I gotta tell everyone....Tom is so darn fast with getting back to you with information! I needed to book our room for the marathon weekend and thought I could do a better job on our own with the AAA discount. But, with the SR discount, Tom came in ONE PENNY cheaper. (now, if Disney would just release some room only discounts) So, looks like I'm headed to Mouse Unlimited. So far, couldn't be any more pleased.

That's right! ONE PENNY! I'm going to put AAA out of business, one penny at a time

Thank you for the kind words Fox, and if a Room-Only offer comes up for January, I'll be all over it!

Maybe we'll run into you that week. Like I said, we'll be there Jan 3-9. Just thinking about the marathon makes me tired though....I think I need to go lie down.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post

Agggh...I gotta get my marathon weekend booked still too! Thanks for the reminder! Crud! 14 weeks & 2 days away...man!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Agggh...I gotta get my marathon weekend booked still too! Thanks for the reminder! Crud! 14 weeks & 2 days away...man!!
    Hurry, pickings are getting thin!

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Hurry, pickings are getting thin!
    Crud...really? K. I can't get to SR from work, so I'll ask for a quote tonight from home in order to get the SR deal or could I just ask for a quote period & say I'm from SR?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Crud...really? K. I can't get to SR from work, so I'll ask for a quote tonight from home in order to get the SR deal or could I just ask for a quote period & say I'm from SR?
    Ok, well, it's not THAT bad. By "hurry" I just meant now-ish, as opposed to in a week or two. This is about the time that people start booking for the marathon because this is typically the time that Disney announces any deals for January.

And especially with this 7/4 deal, rooms are going to be gobbled up starting with Jan 3.

Just go to our site tonight and use the WDW Quote Request Form. You can put your SR # in the form when you submit. I'll get you something right back.

Cool, just sent the request...I can access your site from here...shhh....
    :0)

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    How fantastic that you have a Mouse Unlimited!! Tricia, Angie, YOU ROCK!!!

Very happy to see this new merchant...for all of you! I am DVC so no Disney % back to me...

Oh and by the way...where are the cheers to Cindy?! Let's not forget our merchant-getting, coupon-chasing, all-around cool Cindy!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Very happy to see this new merchant...for all of you! I am DVC so no Disney % back to me...

Oh and by the way...where are the cheers to Cindy?! Let's not forget our merchant-getting, coupon-chasing, all-around cool Cindy!
    Yay for Cindy, too!

We are thinking of booking a Christmas trip for next year... I may be asking for a quote if the stars align...