Thread: Anyone have an iPhone?

Hybrid View

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Anyone have an iPhone?

I have found the perfect app to use while running, walking, biking ect. There is a free and a paid version. I downloaded the free version and it is so great I am seriously considering paying the 9.99 for the pro version.

The app is called Run Keeper, and it uses the GPS in the phone to track your mileage, pace, time, altitude, and calories. You can use your ipod in the background, and when you are finished the information is automatically uploaded to the website. You can decide how much info is displayed publicly.

I've been using it for the past 3 days, and I'm so excited about it! you can check out my walks here:

http://bit.ly/15DrFo
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh that's really cool! I think DH & I are getting iphones this weekend! I'd love to have something like this on there!! Thanks for the tip!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

That sounds great! I'd much rather use that than pay hundreds of dollars for a watch-like GPS tracker (like my husband recently did ...)