Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Can We Reach You?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I like #4. I would love to say the twitter option but I have yet to figure that whole thing out.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

New Survey is up. This one is for new moms and moms who are expecting. It's a pretty small demographic but it does pay $1.50 if it applies to you or someone in your house.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The only option that would work for me is the last option. I don't "do" any of the social sites like Facebook, Myspace, etc. I tried them, but just didn't like them. I browse the forum occasionally, but don't have a clue how to "subscribe" to a thread and don't even know what that means. If this means that I cannot participate in these surveys, I accept that. But I hope that they will be posted on the site when you login as an option as well so tha I can partiicpate.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    The only option that would work for me is the last option. I don't "do" any of the social sites like Facebook, Myspace, etc. I tried them, but just didn't like them. I browse the forum occasionally, but don't have a clue how to "subscribe" to a thread and don't even know what that means. If this means that I cannot participate in these surveys, I accept that. But I hope that they will be posted on the site when you login as an option as well so tha I can partiicpate.
    You can always just go to the "Most Recent" offers page as well and anything that is new is always added to the top. I just figured that most people would rather be notified in some way than checking back all the time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

#4 i think would be best for me amd the second choice would be #3
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I also have to throw in my vote for number 4! If I am at home I try to log onto SR at least once or twice a day, but I rarely use facebook and do not use twitter.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Two new surveys up!

Student Loan Survey [ID: 3856]
    EDUrg Recruit Survey [ID: 3855]
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia,

This is the same one as one you have run in the past. If you've completed it before you can't do it again. They don't tell you this until after you finish the entire survey and try to submit it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Tricia,

This is the same one as one you have run in the past. If you've completed it before you can't do it again. They don't tell you this until after you finish the entire survey and try to submit it.
    I specifically asked them about this and they said that it should not be a problem. Grrr.... I guess if it looks like one you have already done, you may not want to waste your time on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think they are tracking by either your name, address, or phone number. I couldn't tell you which one it was though. I think it is phone number. I say that because I know I did this before the wedding under the old name and used the new one this time and it threw me out but it could be a combo of anything.
    Sunshine Rewards