Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Can We Reach You?

Default How Can We Reach You?

We are about to start working with a new survey company that is going to give us more individual survey opportunities that only apply to certain demographics. Most of the time we will only have about 50-100 spots available and they will only be open about 24 hours.

What's the best way to get the word out about new survey opportunities? Obviously we are going to try different things combined. But here are some thoughts:

1) Facebook Fan Page Postings
    2) Twitter
    3) A dedicated thread in the forum that you can subscribe to
    4) An update as soon as you log into the member zone

The one thing that does NOT work is email. When we try to send out 12,000 emails in a hurry, the service providers bounce them back. So it typically takes us about 12 hours just to send one email.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I like "4." Maybe it could be set up like the "paid clicks." I like how I log in and see the link "You have paid clicks available." Could be "You have a Survey Opportunity available." Or the forum, only if there's a way to not have to sort through a lot of posts to find what's available...I tend to notice announcements more on the log in page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Any of these options would be fine with me.

1. Facebook
    3. Thread you can subscribe to
    4. Notice when you log in

I don't always come to the forum first but with option 3....I would get an email and option 4 would alert me when I check my account or shop.

I'm not a big Twitter person......I'm still trying to get the hang of it and trying to figure out what the point is.

As far as Facebook......I'm on there more than I care to admit. Oops..I guess I just did!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I like the update in the member zone and facebook notification the best. I usually don't subscribe to threads, but would for this! I have twitter, but rarely to never use it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Options 1, 3, 4 all work for me - maybe a combination of them? Say, a Facebook posting and an alert on the main member page - that way, you could cover the bases a little more.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I like the idea of Facebook notifications or updates on the member zone page similar to the paid clicks.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm actually thinking that with the new thing I just put on the Member Zone, anything I add to Facebook will show up there immediately. If I can send my Facebook posts to Twitter automatically, that would be great. I know I can do vice versa. So one post would end up showing up in 3 different places all at once. And if SunshineGuy programmed a special checkbox for Angie on the surveys when we add them, we might be able to get them to automatically show up like the paid clicks do.

thinking, thinking....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I like option 4 best.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I like the member zone and the forum thread for this. I rarely get on Facebook and Twitter things get lost really fast with the other people I follow. I agree email is definitely not the best way.
    Sunshine Rewards

I like Twitter, you can actually set your twitter up to text message you when a certain account sends a tweet.