Thread: Help me please get to Super member

Default Help me please get to Super member

I need about $19 this month. I need to have them by the 27th, because I head for vacation on the 28th. I have been trying so hard with the surveys (last 2 months I have been getting 26, month before that was when I joined). I have also been trying to get the little offers. I do not shop a whole lot online, and I would hate to do the trials, as I know I would just cancel them.

Anyways, do you clear your cookies after you try each offer? Thanks for any tips or ideas you can throw my way

Hi Kendra,

I'm still working on my SM status, too. I have a little less than $1 to go once my shopping credits clear.

Since I'm still trying to get there, I may not be the best one to offer advice, but I have read several posts from people who have made SM without shopping and/or doing trial offers. The daily surveys are a must. Also look under the "Offers By Categories" tag, and you'll see a Fast Crediting category. Start doing those first. Also, on the Offers forum, there is an "Automatic Credits For Me Today" (or something like that). Check out that thread and do the offers that are crediting quickly for others. Any shopping you do now wouldn't credit until next month anyway, so it wouldn't apply towards SM status for the upcoming quarter anyway.

I've also read that you should clear cookies often. I always hate to do it if I am waiting for a shopping credit to show. Someone else could tell you how often you should do that. I've heard every couple of days and also about 12 hours after doing offers. Don't really know which is best there.

Also, check for paid clicks often. You won't make a lot fast at .01 or .02 credits per click, but sometimes they are clicks with offers attached. Just earlier today there was a .02 click with a .50 offer. Also, check you e-mails for more offers.

That's about all I can think of and it probably isn't anything you haven't thought of either. Good luck to you. I hope we'll both be enjoying the SM lounge come next month.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

I thought I would never make SM status either, but with a lot of encourgement here on the forums....I did & I did not shop either (I really can't afford to right now!!)
    So I clicked on every paid click I could, tried to do a survey EVERY day, did the Sunshine ScratchOff everyday(sometimes I won, more than often, I didn't..but I tried!) I check my emails every day if not twice a day and especially the ones from Sunshine. I check the "Fast Crediting Catagory" very often and always check here on the boards for the post of Automatic credits..sometimes there is one there that I haven't gotten!

Good Luck..YOU CAN DO IT!! (that's what I was told, and it worked!)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Go and do the Free Airline Ticket offer. It pays .80 and credits almost before you are finished!
    I feel your pain. I have been a Super Member for awhile and still need $14 this month to keep my status.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It can be done without any shopping. I made it once without any shopping and other times, I do shop. There are lots of offers to do that pay pretty good. Lots of free offers. I have never done any trial offers. I dont feel comfortable doing them. I do the daily surveys. The first month of the quarter, I work my behind off on surveys and offers, then I slack off. When I do offers, I will do a few of them and wait for credits. If they are quick credits I will clean cookies out and do more. If they credit in a day or so, I wait to do more and see if I get credit. Once that is over, I clean cookies and go again. Check for clicks daily, do the scratch off, every penny counts. Check out all the new offers, they have been crediting good. Do a survey daily or at least until you reach your goal. Try all the fast crediting offers. I like to try the higher amounts first, then work my way down. Check out the thread for credits for me today. I know you can do it.

I am $6.50 away from making SM for the first time. I don't do any of the CC offers unless it's something I will use (AARP membership). I do a survey everyday, the Sunshine Scratch off, the daily clicks and some of the offers. Unfortunately, I find that most of those "easy" offers never credit for me but the few that do have helped. I check the forums to see what is crediting for everyone else and try those offers.
    Look into some of the survey site sign-ups. They usually pay around a dollar. I was already a member of most of them so I couldn't use the offer. Synovate and MySurvey are legit and offer points for completing surveys. You can cash in the points for money. Synovate is great for in-home product testing. My family has tested all sorts of health and beauty products as well as food items. My DD is currently testing a designer fragrance.
    Good Luck and I hope to join you in October.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

May I suggest another email address. Sometimes your email addy is in the system already. Get another one. I rotate mine.

Kim

I'm trying to make SM too, but I probably won't make it this time. I just started getting serious at the end of Aug. I have about $47 in my account and about $10 in pending from shopping. Good luck!!

Susan