Thread: Supermember?

Default Supermember?

Since this is the first month I have been a supermember, when does it show up in your account? I am down to 0 on my current earnings page, but it shows that I am not a supermember. Now, I know it is early on the first day of the quarter, so if it is just a matter of getting everything in order, no problem. But I noticed another post from someone saying they had a .55 email. just curious! Thanks bunches!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia has to load up the information this morning so we'll all be receiving a SM welcome email today which will invite you to the lounge and give you the password for the SM forum. The email you are seeing with .55 is the goodbye email from last quarter for the old SMs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Thanks!!
    Congrats on making Supermember! See you in the lounge when it opens!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Since this is the first month I have been a supermember, when does it show up in your account? I am down to 0 on my current earnings page, but it shows that I am not a supermember. Now, I know it is early on the first day of the quarter, so if it is just a matter of getting everything in order, no problem. But I noticed another post from someone saying they had a .55 email. just curious! Thanks bunches!
    Be sure to follow the directions in the SM lounge an ask for permission to enter the SM forum with the correct password and I'll let you in. It should be sometime late today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Be sure to follow the directions in the SM lounge an ask for permission to enter the SM forum with the correct password and I'll let you in. It should be sometime late today.
    Ok, great! I will feel like one of the cool kids now!

Woooo! It's updated! I'm in the SM lounge! Fun stuff!

Newbie here: How do you become a supermember and what are the perks? I joined the end of August and made 52.14 so far. My goal is to become a supermember, but not sure what it means!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    Newbie here: How do you become a supermember and what are the perks? I joined the end of August and made 52.14 so far. My goal is to become a supermember, but not sure what it means!!
    You make SM when you earn $100 within a quarter. The new quarter started yesterday so between Oct 1 and Dec 31 if you earn $100 then you will be a SM next quarter.

Some perks are: increased shopping %, increased survey credits, shorter hold periods for shopping, testing of new offers before the general membership at a higher credit rate, extra clicks and emails, and special cash out options.
    Sunshine Rewards