Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October Survey Bonus Announcement

Default October Survey Bonus Announcement

We're shaking things up again! Due to the popularity of the AMP/MyThoughtCounts Survey, we have created the following Bonus Contest for October:

Double your bonus opportunity this month when you combine your total completed Greenfield and AMP/MyThoughtCounts surveys. Complete a combined total of 28 surveys and earn a $2.00 bonus. Complete a combined total of 56 surveys and earn a $5.00 bonus! Click here to take an AMP/MyThoughtCounts daily survey.

This will give people a chance to get a bonus even if they are going to be on vacation because they can now combine their total survey count. Hopefully it will be a great survey month!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

that...............is...................AWESOME!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

what a great opportunity!! And October has 31 days! So that gives us a bit of an extra advantage to try! I got all 30 DS for October and 26 AMP so that would have gotten me the bonus! Here's hoping for a good October too!!

Thanks SR!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm excited! I was able to get an AMP last night for October and I'm going to try for a DS soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is awesome! Usually I can get one or the other, but rarely both! Now I have a chance at the bonus.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

That is great! I work better under pressure. LOL

Sounds great. I made up my mind I am going to be more diligent about doing the surveys.

Can you refresh my memory as to when the surveys will credit including the SM survey? I know there have been some changes and I just want to have all my ducks in a row.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Sounds great. I made up my mind I am going to be more diligent about doing the surveys.

Can you refresh my memory as to when the surveys will credit including the SM survey? I know there have been some changes and I just want to have all my ducks in a row.

DS will credit next day either 930-1230 or 130 EST. Unless it's the weekend then they'll credit on Monday or if it's a holiday the next day.

Your 2 Cents follow the same as DS's UNLESS your a SM then their crediting on the hour like the Formely known as OTX now Amp surveys do.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    DS will credit next day either 930-1230 or 130 EST. Unless it's the weekend then they'll credit on Monday or if it's a holiday the next day.

Your 2 Cents follow the same as DS's UNLESS your a SM then their crediting on the hour like the Formely known as OTX now Amp surveys do.

Thanks April!!!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

What a great idea! I like the idea of combining surveys to get the total number for the month. This is just what I need to get working on surveys again.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards