Thread: This is the most awesome place!!!

Default This is the most awesome place!!!

I placed a shopping order last October and never received credit although Miss Angie did her best to get it. She eventually reported back that she never heard from the merchant and the ticket was closed. I assumed that credit was gone forever.

I just noticed that I had a shopping order pending and thought it was a mistake. When I checked, it's that missing shopping credit from last year! Needless to say, I am stunned and amazed. I didn't think I'd ever see it!

Thanks SR (and Miss Angie in particular). This place totally rocks!!!!!
    Barb

Holy smokes! Who was the merchant?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I wasn't sure I could give the merchant's name. It was Linensource. I thought for sure it had to be a mistake, but the shopping order number on the credit is mine.
    Barb

That is so cool!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Gives us all hope. Congratulations!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG that is awesome. I love reading a story like this. It gives me hope that some of my older TTs will be resolved at some point.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

That is just another proof that SR is the best rewards site!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Its also proof that we just don't keep peoples credits. I've seen some posts in other places that imply that we cheat people out of their money, we don't. If we get credit, you get credit, no doubt about it. I get really tired of people blaming us for not getting credits when they are out searching the net for coupons or members of other reward sites especially those with a cheating toolbar or have cookies blocking on their computers. We clearly remind people about these and how they do endanger not getting credit here for your shopping, so, if any of you ever see a post like that out there, please be sure to let those people know that we don't keep credits that belong to them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.