Thread: What is SuperMember?

Default What is SuperMember?

Hi, I just joined SR the end of August. I have already made $52.14!!! I was wondering what it means to be a super member? I only know you need to make $100 in 3 months, right? I am going to do it this quarter, but not too sure what the perks are. So any info would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

only a 10 day hold on shopping credits, play the scratch off game even when it has hit the limit, a SM survey for and extra .10 per day, special cash outs just for us, special offers that we can do before everyone else gets to do them. Probably missing something but I can't think of it right now. It is fun, we have a special "Lounge" that is just for us to talk, once you make it....you don't ever want to give it up!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It is fun, we have a special "Lounge" that is just for us to talk, once you make it....you don't ever want to give it up!!!
    This is what I aspire for... sometimes I am soooo lonely out here

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    Hi, I just joined SR the end of August. I have already made $52.14!!! I was wondering what it means to be a super member? I only know you need to make $100 in 3 months, right? I am going to do it this quarter, but not too sure what the perks are. So any info would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!
    But you do have to make $100 in one Quarter. So everyone started at 0 on Oct 1. You have to make $100 between Oct 1 and Dec 31 so you can join the SM lounge on Jan 1.

I agree with Pam it's nice once you get it, I've had it since the last Q of 07 and love it! I've had it 8 times in a row, plan on making it 9!
    Sunshine Rewards