Thread: Stupid ? about Pending Payments from sales

Default Stupid ? about Pending Payments from sales

Under Pending Payments (includes sales and offers) I have 16.33. Is that money included in my Current Balance? I didn't know if it was in my current balance now or once it is done pending.

Thanks for your help!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It isn't in your account balance until it officially credits in your account. So pending doesn't count quite yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you look at current earnings under member zone, you will see a list of where your balance is coming from. The pending offers are not included in your total earnings, until they are no longer pending.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It isn't in your account balance until it officially credits in your account. So pending doesn't count quite yet.
    YAY!!! That was what I was hoping the answer would be!!! That means one day my balance will jump 16 dollars!!!!!

So if it is pending till October XX, will the money count towards the new quarter or the old quarter (when I actually bought the items)? Sorry for all the questions, but one day I will catch on

It counts for the quarter in which it credits. So even though it was purchased in Q3, it won't credit until Q4. The credit will count for Q4. Great questions!
    Angie

The pending monies will count towards the new QTR when they actually post, not when they were purchased.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llori77 View Post
    So if it is pending till October XX, will the money count towards the new quarter or the old quarter (when I actually bought the items)? Sorry for all the questions, but one day I will catch on
    It counts for the quarter that it actually posts to your account. So, it would count for this one (Oct-Dec).
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards