Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Dollar News

what a bummer especially for the tooth fairies and santas who used them. thanks for the heads-up, tricia. we know you do your best and it'll work out somehow.

That's too bad, before SR I used to get Disney Dollars every so often at my local Disney Store, then that closed. Then I would pick them up at Disney World....love the different ones that they had!
    For my "big" birthday I got 50 ten dollar ones on a halloweeny looking black tree...my friends folded them up, just like you'd see on a money tree at someones party! It was soooo cool!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just a suggestion for those of you who use them for kids and want the kids to understand the importance of money. I have heard a lot of people who create their own Disney Dollars on the computer. They print them out and give them to the kids. They keep gift cards with the actual dollar amount on them. When they get to Disney the kids handle the fake money as they would Disney Dollars but at the last minute mom pays with the gift card and takes the fake money from the kids. This helps with "lost" money because if they lose it you aren't out of the money and can just print more.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    That's too bad, before SR I used to get Disney Dollars every so often at my local Disney Store, then that closed. Then I would pick them up at Disney World....love the different ones that they had!
    For my "big" birthday I got 50 ten dollar ones on a halloweeny looking black tree...my friends folded them up, just like you'd see on a money tree at someones party! It was soooo cool!
    Oooooh, I want friends like that when I have my "big" birthday!
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the info Tricia.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Just a suggestion for those of you who use them for kids and want the kids to understand the importance of money. I have heard a lot of people who create their own Disney Dollars on the computer. They print them out and give them to the kids. They keep gift cards with the actual dollar amount on them. When they get to Disney the kids handle the fake money as they would Disney Dollars but at the last minute mom pays with the gift card and takes the fake money from the kids. This helps with "lost" money because if they lose it you aren't out of the money and can just print more.
    That is a really good idea. I guess you could also have the CM take them and throw them away for you while you are giving them the GC if you didn't want to continue hauling them around.
    Sunshine Rewards