Thread: New Permanently increased credits...

Default New Permanently increased credits...

We are so happy to announce the following merchants have had a permanent rate increase. We are so excited. Be sure to check each one out, lets push a little business their way for helping out during this economy.

Macys
    123Inkjets
    Restaurant.com
    Hot Topic
    Shutterfly
    Yves Rocher

If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay! I just got my wedding photos in so I think I'm going to make a small Shutterfly book until I can get the professional book made. I also am in the mood for a new dress so I'll have to see if Macy's has one I like. Nordstrom had a few I liked and sometimes Macy's has the same ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

Those are great!!!! I am so happy that some are ones that I use or will use! Thanks to SR and the merchants for the increases!!!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

And just yesterday I placed (and received today!) my toner order. Oh well, we go through a lot of toner!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

That's awesome! I've been looking forward to some shopping increases to kick off my holdiay shopping!

Oh that's awesome, Cindy! Thank you so much!! I am thinking I'll do some shopping for Shelly @ Macy's as a treat for losing weight