Thread: Two New LIS (Life in Stride) Offers

Default Two New LIS (Life in Stride) Offers

I just added LIS - Best Friends (Classmates.com) and LIS - Fitness for You (Bally's Guest Pass). Both have been around in the past and have done very well. If you are not a member of Classmates.com, now is the perfect time to get paid for signing up. You can also check out Bally's by signing up for a free pass.

Lots of offer to choose from this weekend. Many that have done well over the last couple of weeks have plenty of room for more traffic.

Get Q4 started right!!
    Angie

The LIS Classmates offer is going to something that says See Better and is for contacts.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    The LIS Classmates offer is going to something that says See Better and is for contacts.
    I've pulled this one and will double check the link.
    Angie

The link is now directing properly. Give it another try!
    Angie

missangie-i did the classmates.com lis offer a week ago and it still has not credited. i know this is a manual credit but i was just wondering if you have pulled the credits for this offer yet and there is nothing for me or if maybe the credit is out there somewhere. any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. if i get the credit that's great, if not that's okay too as i can always try again in 30 days - no stress. for everything you do and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl