Thread: Canceled Zazzle order

Default Canceled Zazzle order

Tricia--Don't know what the protocol for this would be. I placed an order through Zazzle, the order was eventually denied and refunded b/c of copyright issues, but I still got credit for the order. I'm not sure about how to get the credit removed. While I greatly appreciate that SR and Zazzle would give me credit for the "order", I can't in good conscience keep it.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    Tricia--Don't know what the protocol for this would be. I placed an order through Zazzle, the order was eventually denied and refunded b/c of copyright issues, but I still got credit for the order. I'm not sure about how to get the credit removed. While I greatly appreciate that SR and Zazzle would give me credit for the "order", I can't in good conscience keep it.
    I've had that happen before (and am in the same boat with Zazzle). Usually once a month or so they come back to get the credit. Just try to avoid cashing out with it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks Heather! I kind of thought that might be the case and it would eventually fall off but wasn't sure.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.