Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey Opportunity!

Default New Survey Opportunity!

We have a new survey opportunity that will pay out $1.00. This is a part of our new testing, so it may only be up for the next 24 hours. It is for U.S. only but any age or gender. Be sure to put it into "pending" if you complete it so that I can process some manual credits on them just so we can see if it is working.

You can find it under "Sunscreen Survey" in the Offers section.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I'm glad I checked the forum before logging out I finished it and put it into pending. Hope it credits! It was long, but relevant!

eta: I just checked my acct. and it DID credit already ...but 3 times!!! Just wanted to let you know b/c I'm sure that's a mistake (not that I don't think my time for that one was worth it haha!
    Last edited by lkat; 10-02-2009 at 09:37 PM.

Was it supposed to be a survey about sunscreen? I tried and after clicking on it from the SR offers page, I got a screen saying it was closed. I was then taken to a page that asked those standard demographic questions (age, income, etc.), and then took me to a page that said the survey was closed and finally I got to a page that talked about an HR company and didn't make a whole lot of sense to me so I just closed it out.

I put it in pending in case I forgot I tried it & won't try it again.
    Barb

I did it...it was VERY long.....ended with a congrats page and telling me to sign up for survey head to get credit?? did anyone else have to sign up??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed it and put it in pending.
    It wanted me to sign up for survey head.
    I did, it was only 2 pages.
    It had at least 5 more survey's I could have taken, ranging price wise, from
    .50 to $5.00

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I did it...it was VERY long.....ended with a congrats page and telling me to sign up for survey head to get credit?? did anyone else have to sign up??
    I don't know if we HAD to sign up at the end, but I did just in case, and mine did credit already...

I just finished it and it was long but relevant. I came here to see about the Surveyhead signup as well - I think I already signed up under a SM trial offer.

Thanks! Just got credit for this one!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Was it supposed to be a survey about sunscreen? I tried and after clicking on it from the SR offers page, I got a screen saying it was closed. I was then taken to a page that asked those standard demographic questions (age, income, etc.), and then took me to a page that said the survey was closed and finally I got to a page that talked about an HR company and didn't make a whole lot of sense to me so I just closed it out.

I put it in pending in case I forgot I tried it & won't try it again.
    Yours did something funky. It tried to route you to a survey for women who live in Pittsburgh. I think you can actually try it again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

You do NOT have to sign up for Surveyhead. I actually added language to the offer saying as much once I saw it was doing that. Hopefully within the next two weeks we will actually have access to all of the surveys that Surveyhead is offering.

Every person who has put it into pending so far has gotten credit (with the exception of the error that Barb got).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs