Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey Opportunity!

Holy cow that credits fast!! Thanks for that! Can all the offers be that way? It did take a long time, but I'd gladly spend that much time on other offers if they credited like that one!! I signed up for surveyhead too, since I wasn't sure. If we get all their surveys, so long as we do them through SR, should have no effect, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You do NOT have to sign up for Surveyhead. I actually added language to the offer saying as much once I saw it was doing that. Hopefully within the next two weeks we will actually have access to all of the surveys that Surveyhead is offering.

Every person who has put it into pending so far has gotten credit (with the exception of the error that Barb got).
    Thanks! I did sign up again before I saw your post, but I have avoided doing any surveys through Surveyhead because they have linked to GF ones on occasion. Hope it doesn't become an issue that I signed up twice - I must have used my other e-mail the last time since it didn't kick me out as already being a member.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yours did something funky. It tried to route you to a survey for women who live in Pittsburgh. I think you can actually try it again.
    Tried it again. Clicked on the link in the offer and got this message:

Thanks for taking our survey.
    Unfortunately you didn’t qualify for the survey. But, you can earn $5.00 of free cash for signing up at Surveyhead. Surveyhead allows you to earn cash for taking online surveys. Click the "join" button below to signup.

Guess it doesn't like me. Rats!
    Barb

This credited very fast!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Holy cow that credits fast!! Thanks for that! Can all the offers be that way? It did take a long time, but I'd gladly spend that much time on other offers if they credited like that one!! I signed up for surveyhead too, since I wasn't sure. If we get all their surveys, so long as we do them through SR, should have no effect, right?
    It won't be a problem. The reason that we stopped running the SurveyHead offer is that they sometimes route people to Greenfield and MyThoughtCounts Surveys, which does conflict for us. So we're doing a little testing and then hope to end up with a full router system (like Greenfield and MyThoughtCounts) just like SurveyHead but without the GF and MTC possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Tried it again. Clicked on the link in the offer and got this message:

Unfortunately you didn’t qualify for the survey. But, you can earn $5.00 of free cash for signing up at Surveyhead. Surveyhead allows you to earn cash for taking online surveys. Click the "join" button below to signup.

Guess it doesn't like me. Rats!
    I'm going to talk to them about this on Monday and see why it happened. I can see exactly what was happening on the backend, just not WHY. It seems a little odd to me. But I figured we would probably have some bumps to work out in the process.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm going to talk to them about this on Monday and see why it happened. I can see exactly what was happening on the backend, just not WHY. It seems a little odd to me. But I figured we would probably have some bumps to work out in the process.
    Thanks in advance. I'm curious as to what happened. Although as I'm sitting here watching the season opener of the Penguins game (which we won), I'm sure it must be jealousy of our football and hockey teams (said with tongue in cheek)!
    Barb

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

You do NOT have to sign up for Surveyhead. I actually added language to the offer saying as much once I saw it was doing that. Hopefully within the next two weeks we will actually have access to all of the surveys that Surveyhead is offering.

Every person who has put it into pending so far has gotten credit (with the exception of the error that Barb got).
    So if we did sign up at the end, we should NOT take any of them there, because that could potentially conflict if/when they are offered here, correct? (IE, it is not like MySurvey or Pinecone...both of which I found through SR and LOVE by the way...I made $24 with Pinecone this month!)

TIA!

And, received credit within minutes
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I get the same message when I click on the link -

Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I was able to take the survey, but I thought I would let you know that I got credit for it twice.

#1795474 Paid Signup: Sunscreen Survey 1.00 Credits 10/02/2009 Paid
    #1795473 Paid Signup: Sunscreen Survey 1.00 Credits 10/02/2009 Paid
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I get the same message when I click on the link -

Is that before you even put in any demographic information?

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    So if we did sign up at the end, we should NOT take any of them there, because that could potentially conflict if/when they are offered here, correct? (IE, it is not like MySurvey or Pinecone...both of which I found through SR and LOVE by the way...I made $24 with Pinecone this month!)

TIA!

And, received credit within minutes
    Correct. You may get the same ones through us that you do through SurveyHead. (and both will still be separate from MySurvey and Pinecone)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs