Thread: trouble tickets

Default trouble tickets

I am trying to open a trouble ticket, but the merchant doesn't appear in paid offers or in sales merchants. Any suggestion? It's snapfish. I also noticed you can request a TT for the freebie/offers? I thought you just had to pray they credited. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I am trying to open a trouble ticket, but the merchant doesn't appear in paid offers or in sales merchants. Any suggestion? It's snapfish. I also noticed you can request a TT for the freebie/offers? I thought you just had to pray they credited. Thanks for the help!
    The merchant will only show up for you if we have a log of you clicking on it more than 7 days ago. Maybe you weren't logged in when you clicked?

We do have the TT listings for freebies, but it is really more for people to report problems than anything else. Chances are about 99% of the time we can't do anything about them. And we definitely can't request credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, that was the problem. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in when I did it. Any chance to get the credit? I think Angie had told me to report a TT on it when it was time. It has been 10 days. The other issue, I actually opened an account for my husband, as they were his pictures. Am I just out of luck?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would go in and open a TT under Account Inquiry. Give her all of the information you would normally give including the order number and then I would wait to hear back from Angie on how you should handle it. If the credit is floating around because you weren't logged in she can match it up to your ticket. If she needs something else or wants you to do something else she can let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

SR Rocks!!! Got my credits for this already. LOVE IT!!! Only 85 to go before I reach SM! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!