Thread: Tell me more about Canvas on Demand

Default Tell me more about Canvas on Demand

For those of you who have ordered, could you please tell me if you really love the canvas that you got? Also, what size did you get and what additional enhancements did you opt for. Is there anything that you were not satisfied with?

I'm sorry I have so many questions, but this will be one of my bigger holiday purchases and I want to feel sure that I'm going to really love giving this as a gift. Thanks so much! I appreciate the help.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I'd be interested too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OMG, I love my canvas! I can't remember what size I purchased. I've gotten sooo many compliments on it. If I had anymore room in this house I'd order another one. LOL.

They have excellent customer service as well. For some reason my picture wouldn't fit properly on the size that I ordered so they gave me the next size for no additional charge. They sent me an email notifying me of the adjustment and all.

I don't think I got any additional enhancements. I'll check my email confirmation and see if it's listed. It's been over a year since I've ordered, I think.

I can promise you that you will love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia has one hanging over her fireplace that looks absolutely gorgeous. The colors just pop out at you, its a fall pumpkin patch one. Don't know what size...as for customer service,they are great.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I ordered one last year for DH and he loves it! It was taken at our wedding celebration with his mom...who we lost two years ago so it was special.

It was 11x14 (I think) and I don't think I got any enhancements.

As for customer service...I accidently sent them a picture that had been resized (my friend was the photographer who sent me a few different sets). Instead of sending me a picture that would have been blown up and made fuzzy, they put my order on hold and contacted me. They waited until I could find the original size and then did the order.

Other companies would have done the fuzzy one and sent it on it's way...very happy to see the amazing service of Canvas on Demand!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've actually been thinking about getting a new one because the one above my fireplace is a few years old and I was thinking about updating it. I just REALLY love it! I didn't have any enhancements at all. I don't even have it framed. But I was thinking of trying to have a nice picture of us taken on the cruise this month and having an updated one made. I can't say enough about them. It's unbelievable to me that you can take a snapshot from a cheap camera and have it made into something that looks like it was done by a professional photographer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've actually been thinking about getting a new one because the one above my fireplace is a few years old and I was thinking about updating it. I just REALLY love it! I didn't have any enhancements at all. I don't even have it framed. But I was thinking of trying to have a nice picture of us taken on the cruise this month and having an updated one made. I can't say enough about them. It's unbelievable to me that you can take a snapshot from a cheap camera and have it made into something that looks like it was done by a professional photographer.
    Tricia, what size did you get?
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Ok ladies, got you a special code for them (which is really rare since their prices are the best on the net) but I have a little "in" with them, so, order up.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/CanvasOnDemand/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I absolutely love the Canvas on Demand pieces I've ordered. Both were from regular snapshots in 16x20. Both I gave as gifts. One was for a wedding and one was for my mother. With a new coupon code, now is definitely the perfect time to order! I promise you will love the finished product. If you have questions or concerns during the process, their customer service is wonderful.
    Angie

These would make great gifts for Christmas. I am so sad I am currently on a no spending budget. DH isn't scheduled to work this week... meaning next week is no paycheck.