Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Convince Me To Buy A Wii!

I have a suggestion if you'd really like to play Toy Story Mania. Do you have a friend who has a Wii that you could maybe borrow, or go over there to try? You could rent the game at Blockbuster or another rental store and try it there, then see if that game is worth it.

Shelly, I played TSM by myself, but it looks like you WILL need multiple controllers if you have multiple people playing. Based on what I saw and the videos, it looks like you both shoot at the same time.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have a suggestion if you'd really like to play Toy Story Mania. Do you have a friend who has a Wii that you could maybe borrow, or go over there to try? You could rent the game at Blockbuster or another rental store and try it there, then see if that game is worth it.

Shelly, I played TSM by myself, but it looks like you WILL need multiple controllers if you have multiple people playing. Based on what I saw and the videos, it looks like you both shoot at the same time.
    Yep, you need more than one. We played with four people last night, and two people go at each time. I'm not sure if you could use two controllers for four people since only two people play at a time, but we have four controllers anyway.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards