Thread: How sad......

Default How sad......

I just cashed out and I now have a pitiful .53 in my account - it looks so pathetic just sitting there - guess I had better get busy on some more freebies. I was going to wait and hope for a special disney cashout but trip is pretty close to sunshine family trip so didn't want to take any chances. Off to do some offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Believe me... I know how you feel! I cashed out last week and was left with $.01 in my account! It was so pathetic!! But, you will build it up in no time! I'm already up to $18 without doing too much extra!
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking Heather, I have a measly 60 cents in my account. But that just means, time to do more offers which equals, MORE MONEY!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Well at least I had a survey credit today so I'm back over the one dollar mark - I've got 20.00 pending on the 15th so then I won't feel so sad - hopefully some good offers come up tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out last week and went down to $1.01. It was pitiful

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

That's hard to see, isn't it? I cashed out about 2 weeks ago and I had $.10 in my account. I remember telling DH I've never had so little before. But 2 weeks later I'm up to $32, and that's strictly off surveys and freebie offers.