Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wondering about Travel Credits

Back to the topic of travel credits..........my Expedia finally credited today. I finished the car rental on 9/23 and the actual amount of the credit (versus the 0.00 which showed up weeks ago) came up as pending on 10/12.

Just as a general idea for anyone wondering how long it takes for a car rental credit from Expedia to show up.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I ordered an airline ticket for my Mom on October 4th from Orbitz. It showed up as pending for Oct 7th last night, and today I was paid the 3.00 credits. I also ordered two hotel rooms from hotel.com October 4th, and I haven't seen anything post, pending or otherwise.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    The moment I hit "Submit Reply" I thought: I bet someone will comment on the word "pasties."

Please know that this was meant ONLY as the plural of pasty as in Cornish Pasty, a meat pie that the coal miners took into the mines and heated for their lunches.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

I have NO idea what you might have thought it meant................

Michael
    Thanks for clearing that up Michael! I will work on getting my mind out of the gutter!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Back to the topic of travel credits..........my Expedia finally credited today.
    YEAH!!!!!! Glad to hear it!

M
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Has anyone used Budget

and how long did it take to see the credit? I saw the pending and then posting back in Sept when I booked it for 0.00, but now that the $400 transaction is complete, I just want a general idea how long budget will take?
    At 2% it'll be nice to see that credit!!!!

It bumped it so high bc I opted to pre pay for the gas tank re-fill, DH about had a fit when he heard it was $65, I told him my mini van takes that much now that gas went up. they did give me price per gallon .25 cheaper then what FL was averaging.

Thanks in advance!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I reserved a car from budget the beginning of Aug. and saw the pending payment so I knew SR had the info about it. Returned the car 8/17. I received credit on Sept. 27th. It took a while. I was told if the pending showed up, I would get credit - eventually.

I have another one that I'm still waiting for we returned 11/8. I had reserved that one in early Sept. Hopefully I'll get credit soon!

That's my experience. Hope that helps a little!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

How is Travelocity these days? Prepaid future hotel stay, specifically...

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I ordered an airline ticket for my Mom on October 4th from Orbitz. It showed up as pending for Oct 7th last night, and today I was paid the 3.00 credits. I also ordered two hotel rooms from hotel.com October 4th, and I haven't seen anything post, pending or otherwise.
    We did a hotel in mid November. booked in October and it showed up as pending 0.00. Within about a week of our return from the stay the credit showed up in my sunshine account!! Hang in there it will appear. Now I am just hoping we get Hilton Hotels as I just came back from a visit there and will be booking two rooms again for June. That is a ticket I would love to get a return on!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards