Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wondering about Travel Credits

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    And the complete credit was there this morning.
    Michael
    Thanks for the follow up Michael

My Travelocity one came through just fine, now just waiting on the Expedia one to credit.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Has anyone gotten a southwest credit yet - or even a 0.00?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    Has anyone gotten a southwest credit yet - or even a 0.00?
    Do we get credits from Southwest if we book a flight alone or does it have to be a vacation package?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Do we get credits from Southwest if we book a flight alone or does it have to be a vacation package?
    I was hunting for the thread where this was talked about earlier (must be too early for me to actually find stuff!) but I'm pretty sure the consensus was that, yes, you could just book flights and you would get the credit.

If SWA is still your least expensive flight, I'd book it that way anyway. They are my airline of choice when flying to Nor Cal, Las Vegas, Phoenix, or Tucson. Longer flights, I'd rather go with more of a frills airline (as bare bones as those frills are) than a no-frills flight.

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I was hunting for the thread where this was talked about earlier (must be too early for me to actually find stuff!) but I'm pretty sure the consensus was that, yes, you could just book flights and you would get the credit.

If SWA is still your least expensive flight, I'd book it that way anyway. They are my airline of choice when flying to Nor Cal, Las Vegas, Phoenix, or Tucson. Longer flights, I'd rather go with more of a frills airline (as bare bones as those frills are) than a no-frills flight.

Michael
    We just flew Spirit to Florida, talk about NO frills!! Southwest will be a step up! At least the checked baggage is free!

I hope we do get credits on the flights alone, that will be a great bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

My concern is that I booked the flight in Sept for Nov. Nothing has shown up yet - not even the 0.0. By the time I take the flight the time frame for filing a trouble ticket will have expired so do I file it now? I wish we knew for sure about this, whether it is actually creditable or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    My concern is that I booked the flight in Sept for Nov. Nothing has shown up yet - not even the 0.0. By the time I take the flight the time frame for filing a trouble ticket will have expired so do I file it now? I wish we knew for sure about this, whether it is actually creditable or not.
    For all of my travel credits, the credit has not shown up quickly as pending. Expedia took over 10 days from when I booked it to show up, the travel was completed on 9/23 and it still shows 0.00 as my credit

I just booked a Southwest flight last night for travel next week, I will let you know what happens with that and what the time frame is.

Here's hoping that all of our travel credits come through without any problems!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Does anyone know what the time frame is on Expedia credits??

I completed the travel on 9/23, and it showed up as $0.00 on 9/17, when should the actual credit show up?

How much longer should I wait before I file a trouble ticket?

Any help is appreciated.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Bumping this up to see if there has been any news on travel credits.

Do travel credits take alot longer to show up then shopping credits?? I'm trying to figure out how long to wait to file TT.

For example, Expedia rental car was complete on 9/23 and it's still showing $0.00 Paid
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Has anyone seen any new travel credits come in lately?

I wonder when the next batch will post?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie