Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about Travel Credits

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Not sure what to say....I order air tickets thru S.W. on 10/8, but nothing has posted as pending yet and travel is not until December.

It was the cheapest thing I could find for my in-laws and if I get credit for the tickets, well, that is just icing on the cake!

If I see anything posted though, I will write again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Not sure what to say....I order air tickets thru S.W. on 10/8, but nothing has posted as pending yet and travel is not until December.

It was the cheapest thing I could find for my in-laws and if I get credit for the tickets, well, that is just icing on the cake!

If I see anything posted though, I will write again!

Thanks!! I would love to know if anyone else's have shown up as pending and what kind of timeframe to look at.

Tricia, if you read this, can you give an update as to if the travel credits have been processed recently? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

It looks like we are only getting Southwest if you purchase some kind of package through them with air, not just the airline tickets.

Orbitz should now be all caught up.

Expedia has 2 more transactions that I need to post. Then I will work on Travelocity and the hotels.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like we are only getting Southwest if you purchase some kind of package through them with air, not just the airline tickets.

Orbitz should now be all caught up.

Expedia has 2 more transactions that I need to post. Then I will work on Travelocity and the hotels.
    I wondered if that was what the deal was with Southwest...oh well, it was worth a try!

Thanks for the updates on Expedia and Travelocity!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I wondered if that was what the deal was with Southwest...oh well, it was worth a try!
    I was hoping for the SW airfare only credits as well... oh well. Sorry it didn't work out for us!

M
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I was hoping for the SW airfare only credits as well... oh well. Sorry it didn't work out for us!

M
    Yeah, that would have been a nice bonus. Next time I book hotel and air I guess I will price out the Southwest package and see if it is comparable to booking them separately.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Yeah, that would have been a nice bonus. Next time I book hotel and air I guess I will price out the Southwest package and see if it is comparable to booking them separately.
    Going off topic here for a bit. Where in Michigan are you? A former yooper here, up in the Copper Country.

Michael
    Dude

Going off topic here for a bit. Where in Michigan are you? A former yooper here, up in the Copper Country.

Michael
    We've lived in Ann Arbor for the past 11 years. But I lived in Munising for about a year when I was 5 and then grew up in the Harbor/Petoskey area.

From the U.P. to LA??? Talk about two totally different worlds!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We've lived in Ann Arbor for the past 11 years. But I lived in Munising for about a year when I was 5 and then grew up in the Harbor/Petoskey area.

From the U.P. to LA??? Talk about two totally different worlds!!
    Okay, a big DUH here!!! I knew I talked to someone from Munising before but I just couldn't remember who!

So, when do I place my order for pasties????

Michael
    Dude

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

So, when do I place my order for pasties????

Michael
    Hey??!!?? Isn't that talk for another forum????