Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MacMall

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MacMall

Have you shopped at MacMall? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for MacMall at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop MacMall at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Tried to place an order with MacMall on Black Friday for a netbook computer for dd for Christmas...when dh got to the end of the order, it was for way more than what the cost was...as he scrolled down, low and behold there was someone else's name, address and order listed on the screen, along with his, and our order!! DH clearded everything and clearded all his cookies and tried again and put the order through. This time when the confirmation came, it was for all the same stuff (ours and someone else's order) that he had formerly cleared! I think their site was probably pretty funky due to all the Black Friday sales, but nobody should ever get someon else's address coming up on the screen.

Anyway, DH called the company right away and explained what had happened. He was told that in order to still be able to receive the item we wanted at the price that was listed...we would have to accept the ENTIRE order then have all the extra stuff sent back to the Company....WHAT??? So DH cancelled the entire order.

Now the order still remains in a "pending" status on the company's web site along with a pending status on Paypal as well. I hope we can get this straighted out, but meanwhile, now everything we are looking at for Netbooks is about $100 more money than we would have been able to get that day...

I am not a happy customer.

BTW, I have a pending credit in my SR account, so I guess the company credits SR well just in case anyone is wondering. Too bad the credit isn't for about $96 more to make up for the missed deal because of their screwed up web site!!
    Sunshine Rewards