Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Picaboo

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Picaboo

Have you shopped at Picaboo? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Picaboo at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Picaboo at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Picaboo Review

A mixed bag.
    First...I am finding it difficult if not impossible to find a way to get credit, since you can't link to anything other than download and ideas page from SR. You must order from your software, and you cannot open software through SR or access a shopping cart or anything like that.
    The Good...really nice product choices and decent book prices. Nice layout assortments and big site with backgrounds. You can also use any of your pictures as a backgroud. Fun to create.
    The Bad: Took quite awhile to download (I have DSL and a pretty new computer with upgraded memory) and when I was making the book I kept getting low memory warnings. Books took quite awhile to save and reopen. Uploading to order took a long time as well. You can only order one seperate project at a time..there is no shopping cart at all. Therefore, you have to pay their high shipping ($7.99 for a softback book) each time. I had created 2 books and had to place 2 seperate orders. I thought it said somewhere on the site that the second book was only 3.00 shipping, but I guess that was a second COPY of the same book. So. I really felt the shipping costs were high, since you could only order one book per order.
    Because of these glitches, I don't know if I'll use them again.