Thread: ? about Black Friday Shopping

Default ? about Black Friday Shopping

Just got to thinking about online shopping for Black Friday weekend. Will I receive credit for shopping done that weekend in this quarter? Does it depend on the merchant?

Thanks, Tracy

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It should hit in this quarter but it will depend on how speedy the merchant is in reporting the credits back to SR - some are much faster than others.
    Sunshine Rewards

It will also depend on when they ship. If you make purchases that do not ship until closer to Christmas, they probably will not credit in time. But most everything else should! We've been getting MUCH faster in getting credits from the merchants.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have noticed shopping credits coming through much faster lately!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone for the answers! I didn't even think about the shipping times but that does make sense. Maybe I should start shopping now!

Thanks again, Tracy

I can tell you that some of the coupons that I am putting up now, combined with some of the increased credits are just as good as they will be on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. No one will increase our credits around that time no matter how much I beg them.

On another note...I'm really trying to not think about that....its 24/7 of putting coupons on and very tiring.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

lol, i'm sorry cindy, but please know your hard work is greatly appreciated!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Cindy for your hard work.

Tracy - I have already started shopping. I would love to be done with it around December 1st. We'll see though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I read on another site that there will be a "free shipping day" December 17. I'm sure many of our SR merchants will participate!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I read on another site that there will be a "free shipping day" December 17. I'm sure many of our SR merchants will participate!
    We heard that last year as well and it was actually kind of a hoax. Most merchants will start running their free shipping in November and if you wait until December 17, you run a good chance of not getting your gifts in time. I got burned on my sister's Christmas gift. I ordered on the 17th and it was supposed to arrive on the 24th. I called on the 24th to see why it wasn't there yet and they said..."Oh, you'll get a letter soon that says it is on backorder." Umm... that doesn't help. My sister was coming over THAT DAY to celebrate. Ended up having to get a Target gift card at the last minute.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs