Thread: Same Survey twice

Default Same Survey twice

I think I qualified for the same survey twice (Bank of America), once on Oct 5, then on Oct 6 - Daily Surveys. Since I don't usually qualify for these surveys I kept answering the questions, expecting to be told "thank you, but you don't qualify for the survey". Except the questions kept on coming.

Please advise what I should do at this point. Is it something that you can resolve administratively?

Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to "earn" Disney $$.

didmom

As long as you were using the same email address, it's totally on them. There may have been slight differences that they were looking for.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got the same one twice as well, but I got kicked out of both as not qualifying. Although the bulk of the survey was identical for me, there were a few different choices the second time on the list of important attributes for a bank. Almost every other page was the same, but there were two pages that had a few differences. Not sure if you got the same ones, OP, but I thought it was very strange as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

there are a couple of them, movie ones in particular that I keep getting, probably three or four times. Never lets me get far, problems posting my zip code, but it is always the same thing. Not sure. I always use the same email address, so not sure why I keep getting the same ones, maybe since I have never actually been able to complete them?