Thread: Kindle Price Drop

Default Kindle Price Drop

Amazon has announced that the price of the Kindle is being dropped to $259 today with free shipping. Some say that it is because there is starting to be a lot of competition. Amazon says they are dropping the price "because they can."

Interesting to see gaming systems and e-readers all dropping before the holiday season is even starting.

Here's a link to check out the Kindle if you are interested.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ugh still out of my price range. I so want to get one though as it will save me space not needing to keep so many books around the apartment. The only downside would be no more bathtime reading with the Kindle.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sure it's also because of the new international one (search for B0015T963C).

C, I put it into a zip top bag.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ugh still out of my price range. I so want to get one though as it will save me space not needing to keep so many books around the apartment. The only downside would be no more bathtime reading with the Kindle.

My cousin, an avid reader, has ALS. Before the Kindle came out, he had stopped reading because he couldn't manage turning the pages. He loves his and is forever telling me I need one. I was concerned about reading in tub, also, he says there is a cover or something to slip into. However, I am still not going to be getting one anytime soon. But, they would be so handy for anyone who does alot of traveling.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If it would drop to $200 or less I'd jump all over it.

That is a good idea about putting it in a ziplock bag Molly. I'll have to remember that when I do get one.
    Sunshine Rewards