Thread: amp surveys

Default amp surveys

anyone else feel like you have to work twice as hard at getting those? I normally don't have to try so hard for DS or 2 cents. But the amp ones are always more difficult.

What's odd is that it goes in spurts for me. I can take GF easily for a month or so and then can't get any. So I switch to AMP and can take those easily. Then they get hard again. It's very odd.

We do have more people try GF each day than try AMP for some reason. Almost twice as many.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

quick response! maybe you are right, they do go in spurts, but it sure seems it is more difficult generally for amp. I was bound and determined to get the $5 survey bonus this month, but amp is making that difficult. May have to settle for $2 bonus!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I go in spurts with DS - sometimes very easy and then difficult! DH has to try several times before he gets a AMP survey. Some days he tries several times and nothing. He has said that if he even would get one on the very first try - he probably would not be able to finish it because he would think there was something wrong with the computer!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

this is not a complaint just a question. i finished my amp survey at around 3:19 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet. r they running behind and it might credit on the 5 o'clock hour or am i out of luck? this is the first time this has happened to me in a while and i was just wondering what was up. any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this is not a complaint just a question. i finished my amp survey at around 3:19 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet. r they running behind and it might credit on the 5 o'clock hour or am i out of luck? this is the first time this has happened to me in a while and i was just wondering what was up. any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Didn't you have one credit on the second hour a couple of days ago?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia-i think that was my sm survey that credited after 2 hours not amp but i could be wrong. the only problem if it doesn't credit is that i have to wait 24 hours to take another one and it took me a long time today just to get that one. oh well, if it credits it credits, if not there is always tomorrow to try again and i won't get stressed out about it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I am having problems with AMP crediting. I have taken one everyday this month and it takes me to the Thank you page after completing them.. The survey seems to come to the end and i havent recieved credit for them. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
    -r