Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More than $10. . .

Default More than $10. . .

More than $10 in offers/surveys have been added over the last few days. Unfortunately, they haven't seen much traffic.

Just think how quickly your account would grow if you completed an offer or two per day! Anything I can do to help?
    Angie

Well... I have been doing offers here and there... but they never credit. So I am hesitant to do any more.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you could help get them to credit Angie I'd be all over them. LOL. I have been trying one or two every couple of days and have seen some credit and others not. Typical for my account so I'm not too worried over it.

Though I do have to ask, are any of the offers running through Commission Junction by chance? I still think I have something on my computer messing with their tracking system. Sigh.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    More than $10 in offers/surveys have been added over the last few days. Unfortunately, they haven't seen much traffic.

Just think how quickly your account would grow if you completed an offer or two per day! Anything I can do to help?
    I am glad to hear that new offers have been added. As far as what you can do to help - Can you make more hours in the day? I have been so busy with helping at the school, running the kids around, a project for my non-profit, and trying to keep up with the house. I hope that things will slow down soon so that I can get back to my SR routine.

Angie - your hard work is appreciated.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I'm with the crediting problem. I have been trying one or two a day, and haven't had one credit since the beginning of September. Hate putting my info out there and not getting anything for it.

Some of the most recent offers are on manual credit. So, there's still an opportunity for completions to post for you. Thanks so much for trying the freebie offers!

Cate, none of the offers of late have been on CJ. In fact, we rarely have an "offer" on Commission Junction. I think a couple of the Vistaprint offers have been there, but most aren't.

Sorry about the need for extra time in the day too! Believe me if that were a possibility, I'd be all over it.
    Angie

I'm trying Angie. Since 10/3, I completed 12 offers and so far only received credit for 2. But, I'm still doing a couple a day and crossing my fingers. Sure would to order another gift card for January trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Cate, none of the offers of late have been on CJ. In fact, we rarely have an "offer" on Commission Junction. I think a couple of the Vistaprint offers have been there, but most aren't.
    Good to hear! I'll give a few a try later tonight then.
    Sunshine Rewards

I seem to have hit my brick wall with offers. Definitely not what it was for me 2 years ago. I can only get 1 in maybe 5-6 to credit. At this point it just isn't worth my time. I give myself a day here and there to try some but i can't put in the time I used to. I am so sad because I used to make big money of the freebies.

But to the newbies you can make good money at these! I have just done them for so long now that they know my mailing address, and my ISP address by now. But that is after years of doing them.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Hmm..how do you know which ones are manual credits? If I got 1 out of 6 offers to credit, I would be ecstatic! I have about 30 pending right now. Last time I got one, except for the 1.00 vacation one, was September 10. I will keep trying, so SR can make some money, even if I don't, right?!