Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMP/MyThoughtCounts

Default AMP/MyThoughtCounts

I just checked and we are at 55% conversion rate for today. That is one of the best rates I have seen in a long time!! Looks like there must be a lot of good surveys out there right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am very happy to say I got a trifecta today. It took all day because I couldn't qualify for a Greenfield until just a little while ago. The AMP was actually the easiest of the day! Cha-Ching! Another 2.25 added to my balance for today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Great to hear! I'm hoping to get one easily in a few minutes!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinking mine didn't go through since I did it at noon and still dont have credit. I might try again.

I wasn't able to get one yesterday, but I got one first try today!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm really bummed... this is the first time I didn't get otx to credit
    I took a long survey about tomato products... I cleared cookies before... left the congrats page up... it's been two hours...

no changes on my computer since my last otx credit...

anyone have any ideas??
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Questions about AMP/OTX surveys. I frequently get this message and got it again tonight. This is the first time I have tried to get a survey today.

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

If you would like to try and find a survey on one of our partner’s sites, click Yes. Click No to be sent back to your survey program.

1. I don't do AMP/OTX anywhere but SR.
    2. Twice I have gone to the partner site and have not received credit.

Any insite? Should I bother to go to the partner site?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Amp

Download the ccleaner.com and run it between surveys, or just to clean your computer. If your cookies are cleaned there should be reason to get that message. I use the cleaner all the time. If using IE open tools go to internet options, use general tab, click on delete under browsing history and then check the settings tab beside it. Open view files and make sure its clean all expect Sunshine cookie. I do this even though I run the ccleaner. If using Firefox much easier to clean cookies. I think after using the cleaner and making sure things are cleared out in cookies, you will not have that problem. Keep us updated and see where you are.

Jtowner

This is the message that I just got after completing an AMP survey. It was a financial survey that said it would take about 25 minutes. It took me about an hour because some pages loaded very slowly and actually "timed out" a couple of times. I was able to refresh the page and continue. I have never had this happen before.

Invalid Session

We're sorry, but your session is no longer active. Your session has ended or you were inactive for an extended period of time.

To begin the survey again, please close your browser and click on the link in the email invitation again, or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I'm so happy to have completed two surveys today and AMP was one of them. It was long, but it was interesting and it credited. It felt so goood! Hopefully, tomorrow I can complete all three!

I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things. I've missed out on a lot of earning opportunites with not feeling well, so I have some making up to do.
    Sunshine Rewards