Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMP/MyThoughtCounts

I have not done an AMP since Wednesday.
    I keep getting a message that I have already taken one for the day, or at some other website. Bummer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Download the ccleaner.com and run it between surveys, or just to clean your computer. If your cookies are cleaned there should be reason to get that message. I use the cleaner all the time. If using IE open tools go to internet options, use general tab, click on delete under browsing history and then check the settings tab beside it. Open view files and make sure its clean all expect Sunshine cookie. I do this even though I run the ccleaner. If using Firefox much easier to clean cookies. I think after using the cleaner and making sure things are cleared out in cookies, you will not have that problem. Keep us updated and see where you are.

Jtowner
    Already have CCleaner and use it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Already have CCleaner and use it.
    Did you maybe get routed to one when you did the Greenfield Daily or My2Cents? Sometimes I get OTX/AMP surveys there, but, for me at least, it is usually the one with the long list of drinks, which boots me everytime. Guess I drink too conservatively

Also, maybe try running something like MalwareBytes, maybe you loaded some funky tracker that CCcleaner doesn't remove?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was going to suggest trying to run another program. It seems like something is stuck somewhere on the computer. I downloaded malwarebytes after it was suggested here and it took something like 2 or 3 hours on the full scan but I felt like it did a good clean.
    Sunshine Rewards