Thread: Princess Tiana in MK

Default Princess Tiana in MK

For those of you going to WDW between now and January 3, you'll have the opportunity to see Princess Tiana in "Tiana's Showboat Jubilee".

She's Disney's newest princess, featured in the upcoming animated movie, "The Princess and the Frog," which is set to release on December 11.

She'll be putting on 3 shows a day on the Liberty Belle Riverboat in Liberty Square.

You can sneak a peek at her, posing for Press photos, here.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

I can't wait.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Very cool news!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That will be fun and should spice up the river boat. We always skip it because it can be fairly boring.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    That will be fun and should spice up the river boat. We always skip it because it can be fairly boring.
    I agree!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Oh how fun! I hadn't heard about this and I love it. Being from New Orleans I have a special love for this Disney character and movie. I hope it is something they extend through the year. We don't go until October.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just saw this...

Disney is celebrating its new movie "The Princess and the Frog" by offering theme park visitors between now and November 22 a free children's ticket to the movie.

Visitors to Walt Disney World in Florida or Disneyland in California can visit locations around the parks to receive a card with a code that must be entered to print out "movie money." The movie opens on December 11th and the free tickets can be used through the end of the year. Annual passholders are also eligible for this promotion.

The characters from the new movie, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, will be featured in meet and greets at the parks soon. Tiana's Showboat Jubilee will begin October 26th at Walt Disney World and November 6th at Disneyland. Jazz musicians and performers will parade through New Orleans Square at Disneyland and Frontierland in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. When the group reaches the Rivers of America boat dock, pre-selected theme park guests will board the riverboat where Princess Tiana and her friends will be there to greet them. The boat will make its way down the river, stopping occasionally for the musicians to perform songs from the movie. The show will run through January 3rd at both parks.
    Sunshine Rewards